Wednesday, July 7, 2021

This Is Beautiful: NEO: The World Ends With You Demo

 Last weekend I finally got around to playing through the demo that was put out for NEO: The World Ends With You (NTWEWY). I honestly was nervous going in, I've been waiting for this game for so long, the possibility did exist that it didn't live up to my expectations. Or that it didn't have the same feel from the original game. Or anything could happen that would ruin this for me for whatever reason.

None of that happened, the demo was incredible. The game looks so slick, the graphics are beautiful. The fighting is a lot of button mashing, but that's alright as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure I'll get better at it as we go. The characters are so charming and funny, the ones that we got to see anyways. There's more to come very soon. I love the characters and mechanics that return, like scanning and the red hooded Reapers. It was all so amazing that I couldn't put the game down for multiple hours, until I beat the demo.

Honestly it was so reassuring to play that and know that this game is going to be incredible. I can already tell that I'll play the hell out of it, and I'm so much more excited for when it comes out later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment