Whoopsie doopsie, I meant to post this yesterday but hey I'm just back from vacation (more on that in later posts for sure). I've been living in Raleigh for a little over a week now and I have to say that I'm actually really liking it. There's so much stuff nearby, I can take a quick bus ride to work, and I can finally find things that were nowhere out in my random Midwest college town. Also the food's really good, that has me pleased.
My main complaints are of course the heat (I'm dying, please cool off soon) and lack of like a tram or subway system. The buses aren't bad, so far, but it is hard having to drive everywhere. Everyone drives also so the parking isn't horrible that I've seen so far, but I just can't stand driving.
It feels so nice being back in a city. I think this won't be perfect, but it'll be really nice for a few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment