Wednesday, August 24, 2022

This Is Beautiful: The Owl House

 Over vacation I caught up with the end of season 2 of "The Owl House" and it just makes me SO MAD how good this show is and the fact that Disney gave it the axe. I think they're about halfway through their planned plotline and they only get 3 more episodes to finish it up. Ugh!

The show is so so good, all of the characters are incredible and the story is intriguing. I love that all of the characters are fully developed and fully fleshed, and every detail matters. Partially because the show is super serialized too, but still. Also the world is incredibly intriguing and so vibrant and colorful. It really is a work of art, you can tell how much love the creators put into making it.

I'm not going to go into detail since I don't want to spoil things, but it's a very good show and I hope Disney learns to regret the decision to end it early because we need more shows like this in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment