Wednesday, February 1, 2023

This Is Beautiful: Helping With Interviews

 Every January, my graduate program has interviews for people who applied to join it. I've been volunteering as a host since I joined, so the past four years, and I really enjoy doing it! Having said that, I do suspect that this is my last year, I've been doing it for a while and it can be time consuming.

The past two years recruitment has been virtual, which isn't as fun but it does take up less time. This was the first time it's been in person in a while as a result! It was just really nice to talk to the applicants face-to-face and to answer their questions over dinner instead of over a zoom call. I think they all prefer it too.

Recruitment is fun, I'll be a little sad to not do it anymore. But also, it means that I'll have more time during interview season.

No comments:

Post a Comment