Wednesday, July 19, 2023

This Is Beautiful: Ed Sheeran concert

 Last weekend I got to see Ed Sheeran perform in Detroit as part of his Mathematics tour and let me tell you. It was an amazing show. I forgot that he is such an amazing performer! Beyond just knowing how to work and control a crowd, he does all of the music himself (well almost all of it) and completely live. It is so cool hearing him create these elaborate layers with the loop pedal and build a song from scratch each time.

Not only that, but the concert had a few guests to it! Khalid was an opener, he came back on to do the song that he created with Ed Sheeran for the No. 6 Collaborations Project. And then the most amazing thing was that Eminem came on to do a song with him as well! It was nuts, I'm not even a big Eminem fan and I lost my damn mind. 

Just in general, such a fun concert and such a fun night. I'm so glad I was able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment