Wednesday, December 20, 2023

This Is Beautiful: Dodging COVID

 It's been a bit of a rough week or so, last week my partner was feeling sick, but we both tested and didn't have COVID. Two days later, he wakes up in the middle of the night and tests positive. So he starts isolating, and I'm testing negative but still nervous about it all. It wasn't a great week to get sick, I had multiple band performances and also wanted to celebrate my birthday without being sick.

But as the title says, somehow I dodged it again! Tested negative throughout and it only took my partner a few days to test negative again. The latest variant sure is a doozy, and I really wish that we had actual protections still against it. Because while I got lucky here, there are a whole bunch of other people out there that weren't so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment