Monday, November 14, 2016

FUCK YOU TRUMP

Not a real post this week because I am upset and pissed and stressed out by the recent American election. So I'm just going to say this:

Trump, if you think that you are going to change who or what I am, you have got another thing coming. You can try to get me down and have me lose faith in democracy or in myself, but you will not get a single inch with me. I refuse to go back into the closet and I refuse to be anything other than what I am.

You can try to come after me or my friends, but rest assured that I will personally make the next four years hell for you, and if you want to get to anyone I love you are going to have to get through me first. I love and care about them so much that I would do anything for them, a feeling that I am sure you have never felt. I am sure that love will come out on top again, since love is indeed all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment