Wednesday, November 21, 2018

This Is Beautiful: Sunsets/Sunrises

Listen. I know it's overrated. But just make a minimal effort to see a sunset or a sunrise every once in a while. Don't do it all the time. Maybe once a week. But just try it out.

The sky really is gorgeous when the sun is near the horizon. Just the colors are amazing, but I find that even the streets and buildings look nicer at that time of day.

And I'm saying don't do it regularly because then it becomes a routine, and then you get jaded to it. I find it's nice to break up the monotony of life and take a moment to appreciate something that you don't usually see. Because I sure don't see the sunset every day, I'm usually working or stuck indoors. But to see if every once in a while and think "man life is amazing" is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment