Wednesday, February 5, 2020

This Is Beautiful: B-Z Sides

Alright well I think we all know by now that I adore the band The Wombats. Well, as a Christmas present the band released a whole ton of demos and B sides on spotify entitled "B-Z Sides." When I first saw this I figured it'd be like early versions of their hit songs or really really REALLY bad early demos of flops or something. Basically, I didn't think that this would be a playlist worth listening to.

Oh boy was I wrong. They could take the hits from this playlist and make a whole new album out of it! And yes there are real bad early songs and one early version of a hit, but for the most part it's bops that I had never heard of (and I'm a big fan).

In my opinion, the best songs are "Addicted to the Cure," "Valentine," "Mosquito on the Wall," and "Glitterbug." But you should totally give it a listen and make up your mind for yourself! Link can be found on any social media from the band. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment