Wednesday, July 1, 2020

This Is Beautiful: Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality

So unfortunately my Switch gave up and died in the middle of last week lol. Of course this happens to me. But it's ok! My friend told me about itch.io's "Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality." This is a bundle of SO MANY great games that you could get access to! The link to this is here.

This is a really important cause, and you get a ton of stuff out of it. Of course every dollar counts when it comes to donating to important causes, but since they are way beyond their goal and I think there's more impactful ways to donate I'm going to focus on the games.

The thing about this bundle is that I found it at an A+ time because I needed something else to do. And there are SO MANY GAMES in this package! Many of these I would never have played otherwise. There's story driven games, adventure games, shooting games, puzzle games, dating games, just about anything you'd want to play. It's a really cool way to expose yourself to different forms of storytelling and different ways to game.

The bundle ended a while ago, but you can still search the games to find cool ones to buy. Not quite the same, but you should still support independent game makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment