Wednesday, April 14, 2021

This Is Beautiful: This Podcast Ends With You

 ALRIGHT so the The World Ends With You (TWEWY) anime just started and I definitely will be writing about this a lot like constantly I'm not going to shut up about this. But I also wanted to take a second to appreciate a new podcast that I found, called "This Podcast Ends With You," which is of course about TWEWY.

It's run by three TWEWY fans who stream on Twitch and then post onto YouTube and all of the podcast places. You can check out more info here. The banter is cute, and they are all much more with the fandom than I typically am so the information is good. If nothing else, it is so nice to hear 3 people come together to talk about how this one piece of media positively impacted their lives, and how excited they are to finally see it get more appreciation. I think it's just so cool how everyone who played this game was impacted so powerfully by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment