Wednesday, April 21, 2021

This Is Beautiful: The World Ends With You

 Don't worry, it's not another post about this game and anime that I've been obsessed with. I'm just announcing that I made a tag for it! All of the old posts should be found now under the "The World Ends With You" tag on this blog. I have tags for everything else that I'm obsessed with, I might as well have one for this too. 

It's a little embarrassing, to me anyways, that this anime game has been such a big part of my life. But that's the thing, I think everyone who interacts with this game is changed with it. And I am working on embracing that and not being embarrassed by pieces of media that have had such an impact on me. Because that isn't embarrassing! It's great to have things in the world that have taught you lessons about life and others around you. So it's a tag on my blog now, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment