Saturday, May 8, 2021

Leviwand Video 2021

 I made a leviwand video for this year! I wasn't sure if I should make one, since I won't be performing anywhere, but it was nice to work on my own choreo and my own music for a while. And maybe someday I'll turn it into a performance! Who knows though, I'd probably be more likely to just make something new. Song is "Everything Affects Me Now" by Love, Fame, Tragedy.

When I first heard the song almost a year ago I knew that I was going to choreograph to it at some point. Sometimes that's just how I find songs, it strikes me and I know it'll make a good act. The lyrics really resonate with me as well, the idea that "everything affects me now" applies to so much of how I've grown the past few years. I really do feel as though I've become more sensitized to certain things, and can more easily pick up on troubling things around me.

Video can be found here! I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment