Saturday, November 13, 2021

Irony

 Alright well in a crazy follow up to the last 2 posts that I made, the club that I was complaining about not listening to feedback about making members feel safe has had a couple COVID cases in the wake of its first in person performance. I'm so mad. Finally the club is doing something to protect members, but it took the president getting COVID and potentially spreading it to other members of the org for anything to happen.

I haven't gotten the results of my COVID test back yet, I'm a little nervous because I was standing next to the infected person for part of the performance. If this is how I get COVID, I'm going to be so angry. At least the board has finally said no food indoors and to submit a negative COVID test the week of the performance. I already suggested this weeks ago, but glad that they're finally coming to their senses.

It's just incredible how little people care about things that they can ignore. If anyone else tested positive, I'm willing to bet that we wouldn't have made changes. Hopefully I get my results back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment