Wednesday, November 3, 2021

This Is Beautiful: Donating Blood

 I managed to donate blood last week! It was super great. I was really worried about it because last time I went I had high blood pressure, and I sometimes have low iron levels, but it worked out perfectly!

I do think that I need to take a break from donating blood, it has been stressing me out, but I'm super glad that I was able to make it happen this time! I just feel so down in the dumps if I get rejected, it's not a great feeling at all. I'm working on trying to take it less personally but it can be hard. Especially since everyone else seems to have no issue donating regularly. But I did it!

Donate blood if you can, there's a lot of issues with the Red Cross, but people still need blood. Get out there and try to give yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment