Wednesday, January 5, 2022

This Is Beautiful: Year in Search

 I just found out that Year in Search is a thing, it's a page that gives statistics on what was the most searched this year. You can find the information here! I made a joke almost a year ago that I wanted a Spotify Wrapped but for my Google searches, and it exists! Kind of, it isn't personalized but shows trends either globally or by country.

I just think it's really cool that here we have a way to see what everyone was interested in. Most are fairly self-explanatory, people searching when they can get a COVID booster and things like that. But also body positivity was searched for, and affirmations, and things like that. It's a cool little indication of what everyone was interested in and thinking about over the course of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment