Wednesday, March 2, 2022

This Is Beautiful: Aro Week

 I know I already wrote about this but also shush. This did make my week so there. 

I forget a lot of the time just how much I love doing queer advocacy work and event planning and education and all that good stuff. But it's so energizing and wonderful to do this kind of work for this community! For Aro Week I organized three different events, one of them I was giving a presentation on existing aromantic research and it was so cool! I was so worried that no one would show up and talk to me about the research and things like that, but it went amazingly well and I'm so happy with how it turned out.

Here's to keeping this momentum going! We have to keep building this community up and growing and spreading awareness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment