Wednesday, April 3, 2024

This Is Beautiful: Flow Arts Performance

 So the flow arts group that I'm a part of at school had it's big show this past weekend. It's a good time, I really like what we do and how we work with the Chinese yo-yo group on campus. I also like that we have a scripted play that goes during the show so I get to act a little. The day of though is always such a struggle, we are there all day and if the group itself isn't stressed then the people working there are. It's just hard because I'm exhausted from the week and then I'm on my feet all day and just need some alone time hardcore. Plus it's hard to be excited during the show when I'm just trying to get through it.

Despite all of that complaining, I really loved this year's performance. I think the script was the most elaborate and tightest yet. I think the part I choreographed was pulled off amazingly well. Looking back, I'm happy and I think everything worked really well! I just am constantly questioning how much longer I can do this and if there's anything I can do to emphasize those aspects of it rather than the hard stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment