Wednesday, August 7, 2019

This Is Beautiful: American Gods season 2

Yo I just got back home and have been relaxing and binge watching the TV that I missed. Let me tell you, the second season of "American Gods" is really good! I've posted about the book and possibly the first season before, and I was kinda concerned about how the second season would do with all the delays and everything. But it's just as gorgeous as the first season was, the cinematography is GORGEOUS I love it.

There have definitely been additions to talk about race, particularly with Shadow cast as a black man. I really like it, it means that they can go into Anansi as a god and into race within America (the show is called "American Gods" so it should be in there). Personally I am into it.

Can't wait to finish this season! And I sure hope that they manage to get season 3 out in a more timely manner haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment