Wednesday, August 21, 2019

This is Beautiful: Robin Hood BBC

So having seen that new Robin Hood movie, all I wanted to do was go back and watch some decent Robin Hood content. And the 2006 Robin Hood tv series is still one of my favorites.

I've posted about this show previously. But this is my first time revisiting it in years. My favorite part is still seeing a smaller band of Merry Men and getting to know all of their different personalities. Sir Guy has not aged well for me, the fact that he's an abusive sadist really turns me off, despite Richard Armitage looking fine as hell. And somehow the Sheriff is one of my favorites, mostly due to Keith Allen's tendency to chew the scenery and just go balls to the wall with the role haha.

Man, I wish we had some content like that again. I miss it so much, and it's over a decade old now. It makes me feel ancient.

No comments:

Post a Comment