Wednesday, November 6, 2019

This Is Beautiful: Flow Arts Friends

Okay so I remember distinctly thinking when I graduated undergrad that I was done with circus and flow arts and all that other stuff. Because I really seriously doubted that I'd find another community like that again.

Well life in general and grad school specifically has a way of surprising you. I found a lovely flow arts club on campus, managed to join it, and love the people and the environment! It's so great to be back at a hobby that made such a difference in my life for the past few years.

And to build on last week's entry, it is really important to have a community of people like you, whether that's your orientation or a hobby. And having a flow arts community is important to me, because honestly that's the real reason why I do it, I definitely don't have the motivation to put things together without people seeing the tricks I'm working on.

So yeah, grad school is going well. People are fun and I'm finding common interests. Life could be much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment