Wednesday, August 26, 2020

This Is Beautiful: Yoga

 I don't know guys, this past week has been rough, I'm not digging too much going on right now. Still playing "Changeling" but I wrote about that last week. And I'm reading Utopia Avenue, but I'm probably going to write an actual post about that later on. And I've started watching "Adventure Time," but I've yet to really get into it.

One thing that has been nice though is I discovered a new yoga channel, Yoga with Kassandra. She has a ton of different playlists based on length and types of yoga. I'm particularly into the Vin to Yin yoga, this is a class that starts with dynamic vinyasa yoga for strength, and ends with stable yin yoga for stretching. It's a nice mix of both types and it feels good to get both types of flow in a single session.

Hopefully things pick up next week, but also I'm starting classes soon so that's unlikely. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment