Wednesday, June 23, 2021

This Is Beautiful: Working Joy-Con

 Alright so I've had a Nintendo Switch since 2017, and I love the dang thing. But I've had a couple of technical issues with it. About a year ago my Switch decided to up and die, and I had to completely restart all of my save files on every single game. Lost my whole 3 star Animal Crossing Island, and my Breath of the Wild progress. I got back a new one, and then pretty soon after that the left joy-con had some drift. My character on (the restarted) Animal Crossing would often sprint north when I wasn't touching the joystick.

I finally decided to send it in to get fixed. The new joy stick just got back recently, and I'm so happy that it's working again! I'm playing a lot more just to revel in the glory of having a working controller. It's so great when technology decided to work as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment