Wednesday, December 12, 2018

This Is Beautiful: Baking

There are many hobbies that I wish I had more free time to pursue, but one of my chief ones is baking! Cooking in general seems like a pretty sweet hobby to me because you get to eat what you make and eating is wonderful. And if you're good at it you can make tasty things and give them to your friends and it's a great time for everyone.

I've always been the sort of person who really only cooks because I have to eat, not because I enjoy it, and even then it's just a certain few recipes that I know really well by now. But we had a bake sale for this group that I'm in last weekend and it was nice to take some time out of my day to bake. Because it isn't that hard, you just follow the recipe, and it makes the place smell good and it looks good and you feel accomplished when you're done! It doesn't get much better than that.

So take some time out of your busy lives to bake a lil somethin somethin, I bet you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment