Wednesday, September 1, 2021

This Is Beautiful: Cars

 Alright well I was kinda hoping that this day wouldn't come, but somehow it has. I bought a car! 

I was hoping to avoid it because I love walking and taking public transportation, it's better for you and the environment. But here we are, I'm in a city without a great public transit system, and it just became necessary. I am now the proud owner of an orange Scion iQ which is this tiny, super cute, car. It's so small that it doesn't have a glove compartment! But it gets great mileage, very easy to park, and I'm into it.

Didn't think that I'd be excited about having a car, but it is nice that now I can get back and forth from my partner's place without him having to drive me. Plus can get groceries whenever I want. I don't know, it's just nice having that freedom!

Don't get me wrong, I will still be taking public transit whenever possible. But having a car is kinda nice as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment