Wednesday, September 29, 2021

This is Beautiful: "Moonflower Murders"

 So I'm only a short way into the book, but Moonflower Murders by Anthony Horowitz promises to be as good as Magpie Murders. I think. I mean I haven't gotten into anything that made me REALLY fall in love with Magpie Murders yet, but he's setting it up well.

I wrote about Magpie Murders previously here, and I adored the mix of perspectives and deconstructing what can make a cool mystery novel that happened. Moonflower Murders still follows the same protagonist trying to solve another mystery. There's a couple other returning characters, her husband and the lead Detective on the case of course. 

Hopefully I'll have a happy update soon! I'm sure I'll write more about the book once I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment