Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This Is Beautiful: Wedding and Visiting Hometown

 This past weekend I headed back to my hometown for my cousin's wedding. It was a really nice time, the traveling wasn't horrible and it was nice to get a break from work. It also meant that I could see my hometown again for the first time in about seven years, and could introduce my partner to some friends and family members and show him around.

It was a bit of a whirlwind tour, but we hit all of the important parts. I know that my hometown isn't really a part of my life anymore since I'm never back there, but I feel like it's an important part of me that I want to share with others who are important to me. So it was really nice that we got to do that. And I was so happy that I could make my cousin's wedding and share that experience with her! I haven't seen her in a while so while we didn't have time to catch up, still good to see her and be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment