Wednesday, July 20, 2022

This Is Beautiful: Dogsitting

 I love taking care of other people's pets, I don't know why but this is just so fun for me. I think it's a combination of the change of scenery with staying in someone else's place and getting to hang out with animals that you don't have to deal with all the time. 

This past weekend I was taking care of my boss's two elderly dogs. They're both very sweet and this was my second time taking care of them so I was already familiar with their routine. I just love spending time with other people's animals and becoming friends with the pets, there's something really rewarding in that for me.

Plus there's the pool and all that, it was a lovely weekend so I did have a nice time hanging out outside with the puppies. A lovely time had all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment