Wednesday, August 9, 2023

This Is Beautiful: Lupin

 While I've been at home recovering, I've been binging a few shows. The first one I tackled was "Lupin" on Netflix. I've been meaning to watch it for a while, I heard it was amazing back in 2021 but I just didn't have the time. It is just as good as everyone said it was!

The best episodes are ones where they show the heist or the trick or whatever, get you invested in it, and then go back and show how he pulls it off or does the trick or whatever. The writing and filming is amazing, I totally bought it every time even though after a few I could see it coming. And the lead, Omar Sy, is absolutely incredible. Watching a huge Black man pull the wool over everyone's eyes is just so fun anyways.

Just an incredible show, I'm so excited for it to come back with more episodes in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment