Wednesday, March 13, 2024

This Is Beautiful: Lots of Progress This Week!

 A week ago today, I submitted a manuscript to a journal. I had been working on it for several months, and had gotten a bunch of experts in the field to help me out with it, which was incredible, but I then had to coordinate a lot of edits and suggestions. So sending it in was a huge milestone and regardless of what happens next I'm really pleased!

The other thing I did was film the footage for my Dance Your PhD submission. I have also been thinking about this project for about as long, and just being able to get it filmed was a huge step. Now we just have to edit it and put all of the parts together! This is so exciting!

2024 is going to be a great year for me, I'm going to get so much done. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment