Wednesday, April 22, 2020

This Is Beautiful: Podcasts

I've probably talked about podcasts sometime before, I don't know. Anyways I've found the audio only medium great for staving off loneliness, these days I'll put a podcasts on while eating or making dinner so that I have something to listen to. I forgot about podcasts for a while because I usually like to listen to them while I'm doing mindless work. And since I'm never at work anymore, once quarantine started I forgot about podcasts for a bit. I changed it up this week though by finding a new one to listen to and just diving in whenever I was taking a break. Would definitely recommend finding one that you're interested in, it makes it easier when you have a voice to listen to and can learn something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment