Wednesday, April 1, 2020

This Is Beautiful: Staying Moving

Well the quarantine has been fun for very few people, but it's been real rough for me the first couple of weeks. It's been getting better now, but I think a big factor there has been me enforcing a schedule and planning in some movement classes. I'm not a big gym rat or anything, but I am pretty active where I go to dance classes regularly and things like that.

What's really been saving me is there's plenty of online yoga classes now! Seriously just go search YouTube or try the app Down Dog. And you don't need a ton of space for it either! I tried to do a dance class and ended up sad because I didn't have the space for it, but with yoga you really only need the space for a mat and can go nuts.

Another great thing has been going outside for walks. Getting outside to this park near me has been wonderful. It's not even a long walk, just getting outside and breathing the nice air has done wonders.

Keep moving! Stay sane! We're going to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment