Saturday, October 3, 2020

"Ace" by Angela Chen (on Twitter!)

 So to celebrate the lead up to Asexual Awareness Week at the end of October, I am reading through Ace by Angela Chen and tweeting about it non-stop over on my Twitter. You can find my profile over at https://twitter.com/ChrisprCas9 and I've already started with the first couple of chapters. So far it is an amazing read!

Ace is a book examining asexuality from a critical lens. It is beginner friendly, but also has enough analysis to teach something to those who know a lot about the ace community already. It looks at what asexuality says about societal norms, sexual desire, feminism, and of course sex. Chen is an asexual journalist who spent ages interviewing other asexuals for this book, and she has clearly done her research.

I will definitely make a post on here once I have finished the book, but if you want a look at the process, hop on over to my Twitter account!

No comments:

Post a Comment