Wednesday, February 23, 2022

This Is Beautiful: Aro Conference

  I only found out about it the day before, but this past weekend was the first ever Aromantic Conference! It was over zoom and in a time zone on the opposite side of the world from me so I couldn't make that much of it, but it was cool to check out the panels that I could make it to.

I didn't recognize the org hosting it, I think it was called spAce malmo and most of the information was up on their Instagram account. Which didn't make for the largest gathering, I think there were 40 people on the zoom call with me. But that's ok, for a first try not bad!

It's honestly just so cool to see this community learning and growing, strangely I think the pandemic accelerated this process because many more people figured out that they're aromantic that way. I'm excited to see how this changes in the coming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment