Wednesday, February 9, 2022

This Is Beautiful: Tech Theater

 I've talked about this in the "This Is Beautiful" segments before, but I've started getting back into theater. I was in a production of "Much Ado About Nothing" last fall, and I'm looking into doing some technical theater for a student-written production this spring. 

I've done a decent amount of tech before, I was the costume designer for my college's circus troupe and I've done a lot of props. But it's been a while, the last time I did costumes was for a community theater production of "Almost, Maine" just after I graduated. I tend to go nuts with technical theater which is why I've been staying away from it until now.

I'm hopeful that I'll be able to balance it this time, and that it'll be a fun way to keep in touch with friends that I made last semester. I think it'll be great, it's already got me pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment