Wednesday, February 16, 2022

This Is Beautiful: Feeling Settled

 It took several weeks, but I think my mental health has made a turn for the more stable finally. This past week I finally felt settled with my new schedule and responsibilities, and even though stuff went wrong, I didn't have a full blown meltdown over it. It's nice to finally be here.

I think a large part of it is that now I feel like I'm making some progress with this experiment, it takes 21 days to complete, but I've got it going and know what the next steps are. It's a nice feeling!

I'm a little nervous about whether this'll continue or if this is temporary, but that's no way to live and I'm trying to take it all in stride. Mental health is so important, if anything this reprieve is a sign to take care of myself even more now that things have started to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment