Friday, August 8, 2014

"The Theory of Everything" Looks Great!

So I investigated this new biopic on Stephen Hawking, "The Theory of Everything," and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about it. The first trailer just came out, and it looks amazing! (Go google it or something, I'm too lazy to link to it here.) (Seriously, just go do it.)
Eddie Redmayne pretty much stole my heart in "Les Miserables" back 2012, so I'm psyched to see him doing so well in another role! And according to IMDB, Harry Lloyd is also in the cast (another British actor I love) (he was Will Scarlett in that Robin Hood series) but it doesn't say who he's playing. Emma Watson is also at this party, she's still doing great.
Benedict Cumberbatch also played Stephen Hawking, looks like Eddie is doing more than just following in his footsteps though.
Of course, this film centers around his relationship with his first wife, emphasis on first. I'm guessing this is more romantic than real life was then. Should be great, but like all biopics, have to take it with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment